.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The words are just like ... words, I guess.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Late...

So it's very late, I can't sleep.

I've downloaded and listened to Boléro... it's an intregeing peace of music. I worked on several parts of MySpaceNG... that's right, now that I have some free time progress is begining to be made. Van called, he needs a ride to school tomorow. I hate Les Schwab, two of my new tires falling off in two days. It gave me a cold. I have my famous video here for download. I'm still listening to depressing music, in fact my parrents want to send me to the doctor. I think it may be a good idea. Dad's home. Nothing to say really, I'm so empty.

Night... I guess

2 Comments:

  • Hey, Rick! it's one thing to be depressed, it's quite another to wollow. Do you know how many times I listened to "Not Supposed to Love You Anymore" after the whole Kevin thing? They should've made a song that was "Not Supposed to Even Love You in the First Place, You Retarded Loser but Since I'm a Stupid 15 Year Old, I'll do It Anyway". It's normal to wollow a little, but don't let this crap bug you too much! I luff you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/05 12:02 PM  

  • Ever heard the Placebo song Centrefolds? It makes me bawl like a little girl...no joke! So if you're really up for depressing music, that has to be the one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/05 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home