.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The words are just like ... words, I guess.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Working up the nerve

I'm working up the nerve,

It's only hours away from when I will be there. Will I come in or just sit outside. This is probably goodbye, and I'm sorry if it makes anyone uncomfortable, but I have to do it. Otherwise I won't move on, at least not quickly. Today will be the test, you set the tone, can you bare to look at me...

I need to get this behind me

I have a Dr. Apointment this afternoon

My dad is taking me to the LDS sexual problems group

I have a meeting with Bill on Saturday

I'm tired, again, and thus look like crap

4 Comments:

  • I like your blogs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/11/05 5:10 PM  

  • I'm confused...please explain.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/11/05 10:00 AM  

  • Hey rick! You know I'm with you. I know that since I started working, I'm not available as much, but I still want you to talk to me. This week they're gonna work me to death, I think somewhere along the lines of 26 hours or something (O_O;;;)Rick, you know I love you and I'm rooting for you all the way! You don't need this trash- you need a vacation!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/11/05 4:42 PM  

  • LDS sexual problems group???

    Neil

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/11/05 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home