.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The words are just like ... words, I guess.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dance

Ok. Leaving the dance now. what a bust. Jackson stayed behind because he is absolutly pussywhiped. I miss Zack. It's too bad that Zack had to work instead of saving of from this disaster of an evening ... and it's not even over yet! Nothing profound right now, need more sleep deprivation for that. Just whining. [Zack calls] I havn't had my phone for quite some time. I enjoied my talk with Zack. I'm glad that Zack's ring tone works. Then we called Christy and everyone took my phone. Anyway, the picture is of sam as she droped of off.

2 Comments:

  • We should hang out again at some point. It would be fun, I promise.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/10/05 8:29 PM  

  • Am I reduced to a dot or is this a picture that I can't veiw on my monitor?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/10/05 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home