.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The words are just like ... words, I guess.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Wounds that never seem to heal...

Current Music: Everywhere - Yellowcard

Reason Why:
"I think about how, it might have been"
"Your gone, and I'm still there"
"I will, head out alone, hope for the best, hang my head down as we say our goodbyes. Tell the world what they want to hear, I've got nothing left to loose my dear. So I'm up for the little white lies, for you and I"
"I'm gone, but your still there"
"I'm gone, but your still there"
"Buy a magizine searching for your face, coast to coast wherever I find my place"
"I will, head out alone, hope for the best, pat ourselfs on the back and say we tried. If one of us makes it big, we can spill our regrets, and talk about how the love will never die"
"But you and I, your the reason why"
"I'm gone, but your still there"
"I'm gone, but your still there"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home