.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The words are just like ... words, I guess.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Recent events

So hello again all, no I'm not dead...

Here is a rundown of some things that have happened

  • The missionaries and an investigator family came for dinner
  • My meds got switched
  • People keep tring to draw me into Jackson and Van's fight
  • I visited Kassi at U-Hi
  • I stayed home as my friends went ice skating, and havn't heard the end of it
  • I can't drive due to snow
  • I have a new copy of Vista
  • Counceling and Knowlege Bowl today
  • Erm... President Bush gave a speech this morning

1 Comments:

  • THEY DID? YESSS. If this doesn't work, I'm gonna beat your doctor up. You know that since I am a dork, I never hesitate beating anyone up. What the heck are those two fighting about. is that I hate jackson miller thing on myspace, van? if so, he is so fricking dead. Man, that sucks about getting dragged into a fight. bleeehhh. I dislike that. I didn't go ice skating! I couldn't. I had to work- ucky poo pants! Camryn, a girl at work is driving me nuts (I'm sure I've told you), go knowlege bowl. you know if I had the time and motivation, I'd've joined this year. Dude, you don't want to be driving. this is some nasty crap. Norm got frozen shut, with me inside! pootooey on bush. Bleh. he can shove his... tie up his butt. wow, that was a long comment, but today was a sucky day and I almost got knocked out due to cramps (overshare) so I'm really talkitive for some reason. gotta go, bedtime.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30/11/05 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home