.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The words are just like ... words, I guess.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Completion

Hello all,

I am aware it has been a long LONG time sence I posted here, and I blame it on how busy I have been through the past several months. The good news it, I buckled down, I did it... I am now a high school graduate, and it feels good. Now that I am not in school, I dont quite know what to do with my free time. I'm sure I will find uses for it, and work should pick back up again.

While at Skyline I booked... I enrolled in March with 17.5 credits, oh yeah, .5 away from being a junior... thats hot. Anyway, in the three months there, I completed the 5.5 I needed to greaduate. The way the school works is that you acheve "Units" that represent 1/30th of a class, in any case, the typical progress rate is 40 per month... my last month at Skyline, I set a record... 218 in a single month... it was so awsome. I also have the clip from graduation, I'll upload it later. Anyway, I made the channel 5 news and the Great Falls Tribune.

The friday that I "rang the bell" (a cerimony held upon ones completion of graduation requirements) was one of the best I've ever had. It was ... orgasmic. The end of 13 years of public education feels so good. We had people come to a party on monday, and it was a blast. I made out like a bandant as far as gifts. A graduation ring, and a bracelet. Oh, and LAPTOP... boo ya!

I think I'm going to take a trip this week, start out on thurday or friday headed to Spokane. Stay the weekend, go to Whose Line... at the MET, and attend Spokane pride. If I make it in friday durring school, I'm going to parade my diploma around. Think that about the 12th I will pack back up and head to Seattle and stay with some friends over there. That should be a fun trip, come back to Spokane on the 17th for "The Graduations" and screem my lungs out for my friends.

After that, who knows, Spokane for a bit, probably only a few days, most of this depends on how much work I get. I hope they pile it on; I want to make some bank. Things dont go well, may be back in Great Falls for a bit. Who knows.

I have a lot to do this week too. Have to put a new tire on the pridemobile, reload the iPod, clean my freakin' car! Also some other odds and ends. Maybe I will go swimming if I get board.

Hope that puts you all on par!

1 Comments:

  • you left tires in my garage for that damn hotwheels.

    Thanks for coming to my party- *pout*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/6/06 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home