.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The words are just like ... words, I guess.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Seasons may change, winter to spring...

Still why?

Why do you permiate my thoughts every day,
and why, in my dreams, you come to me?
Why are those the mornings I feel alive in a way,
and also the nights I feel like I'm dying?

Why do you hide from me,
What is it that you have to hide?
Whats with this irony,
How do I get of this f***in' ride?

Why must dreams come to an end?
Why does distance make us wise?
Why do I love you though time passes?
Why won't this love grow old and die?

Why do you have to date my friend?
Why do every time I'm out,
siting with a wonderful person at dinner,
I wish it were you?
Does this make me sick?
Or just in need of clearer view?

Why do I still trust you?
How long will this last?
What will end it?
Why can't it go by fast?

Why do I still turn on "Our Song"?

Why are the memories make me me fly,
also are the things that make me cry?

I wish I knew how to quit you.

Why don't you ever call?

1 Comments:

  • This wasn't about me was it? I don't think so, but considering.. yeah. Geee... I hope not...I think I'm going to try and hang out with you on monday... if I don't, I'll see you sometime else. If you have time, go see another movie. It's called Memiors of a Geisha. You won't regret it. It's like Hero and House of Flying Daggers. Why does Ziyi Zhang always get semi-somewhat raped in all of her movies? Good lord.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/2/06 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home