.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The words are just like ... words, I guess.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Holes... In and Around Me

The person I love came home this last week. Unfortunately, is not one of those joyful occasions, because every time I look at him, I see the man I fell in love with. There's an unspoken understanding between him and I though, as our lives are diverging, but nonetheless... you can still wish it were different.


If only I had said the right things a year ago...


I have the strangest feeling of piece about it though, because it doesn't feel like this is the end. But this is the way things are for now. Sadly, he loves someone else very much, and I can't ask him to leave that nor would I really want to. I just need to know that he's happy, and maybe even know that I can be too.


I suppose I'm doing exactly what I can, which is to keep the dialog going.


Maybe when I reflect a bit more, I'll gain some more clarity.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home