.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The words are just like ... words, I guess.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

iPhone Tips

So I'm now hooked on the MacBook pro and iPhone. And come to find out, I'm even a trailblazer in the field. I have the experimental 2.0 firmware as I was accepted into the iPhone development program a few days ago, suppressing as I still see many people on the web complaining about being told to wait. I got a response within 24 hours.



Anyway, there are two things I've discovered that are particularly useful.



1: The period shortcut.



On by default on my iPhone was the period shortcut. Simply tap the space bar twice to replace it with a period and a space. This prevents you from having to enter the punctuation menu to add a period.



2: Move icons on the home screen



Simply tap and hold on the home screen, the icons will begin to "jiggle" and become movable. Some icons even have "x" markers if they can be removed. Once they are as you like, press the home button.







Screenshot 2008-03-27 02:59:37 -0700-1.png








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home